These authors contributed equally to this work.
Nitric oxide affects preimplantation embryonic development in a rotating wall vessel bioreactor simulating microgravity
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 24–29, January 2007
How to Cite
Cao, Y.-j., Fan, X.-j., Shen, Z., Ma, B.-h. and Duan, E.-k. (2007), Nitric oxide affects preimplantation embryonic development in a rotating wall vessel bioreactor simulating microgravity. Cell Biology International, 31: 24–29. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.09.003
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 9 February 2006, revised 21 July 2006, accepted 4 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!