Jiali Wei and Fuyou Liu contributed equally to this work.
Connective tissue growth factor and fibronectin secretion in renal tubular epithelial cells induced by TGF-β1: Suppressive effects of troglitazone
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 30–34, January 2007
How to Cite
Wei, J.-l., Peng, Y.-m. and Liu, F. (2007), Connective tissue growth factor and fibronectin secretion in renal tubular epithelial cells induced by TGF-β1: Suppressive effects of troglitazone. Cell Biology International, 31: 30–34. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.09.004
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 9 October 2005, revised 5 August 2006, accepted 5 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!