Establishment and characterization of SV40 large T antigen-immortalized cell lines derived from fetal bovine brain tissues after prolonged cryopreservation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January 2007
How to Cite
Takenouchi, T., Iwamaru, Y., Sato, M., Yokoyama, T., Shinagawa, M. and Kitani, H. (2007), Establishment and characterization of SV40 large T antigen-immortalized cell lines derived from fetal bovine brain tissues after prolonged cryopreservation. Cell Biology International, 31: 57–64. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.09.006
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 29 March 2006, revised 19 July 2006, accepted 5 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!