Calmodulin is essential for angiogenesis in response to hypoxic stress in endothelial cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 126–134, February 2007
How to Cite
Shen, W.-G., Peng, W.-X., Dai, G., Xu, J.-F., Zhang, Y. and Li, C.-J. (2007), Calmodulin is essential for angiogenesis in response to hypoxic stress in endothelial cells. Cell Biology International, 31: 126–134. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.09.017
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 17 June 2006; revised 24 July 2006; accepted 22 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!