Ornithine decarboxylase overexpression enhances ERK and p38 phosphorylation and matrix metalloproteinase-2 expression
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 141–147, February 2007
How to Cite
Nemoto, T. and Kubota, S. (2007), Ornithine decarboxylase overexpression enhances ERK and p38 phosphorylation and matrix metalloproteinase-2 expression. Cell Biology International, 31: 141–147. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.09.019
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 6 May 2006; revised 30 July 2006; accepted 22 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!