Human breast cancer cell lines and tissues express tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase (TRAP)
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 191–195, February 2007
How to Cite
Adams, L. M., Warburton, M. J. and Hayman, A. R. (2007), Human breast cancer cell lines and tissues express tartrate-resistant acid phosphatase (TRAP). Cell Biology International, 31: 191–195. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.09.022
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 4 July 2006; revised 24 July 2006; accepted 26 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!