Evaluation of aneuploidy frequency for chromosomes 6 and 17 in eyelid tumours using the FISH technique
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 215–219, March 2007
How to Cite
Özkağnici, A., Acar, H., Zengin, N. and Okudan, S. (2007), Evaluation of aneuploidy frequency for chromosomes 6 and 17 in eyelid tumours using the FISH technique. Cell Biology International, 31: 215–219. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.10.003
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 10 February 2006; revised 5 September 2006; accepted 11 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!