Retinal and olfactory bulb precursor cells show distinct responses to FGF-2 and laminin
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 752–758, July 2007
How to Cite
Otaegi, G., De Pablo, F., Vicario-Abejón, C. and De, la Rosa, E. J. (2007), Retinal and olfactory bulb precursor cells show distinct responses to FGF-2 and laminin. Cell Biology International, 31: 752–758. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.11.031
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 21 June 2006; revised 23 November 2006; accepted 29 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!