Lycium barbarum polysaccharides regulate phenotypic and functional maturation of murine dendritic cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 615–619, June 2007
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Zhao, L.-H., Zhao, X.-P. and Chen, Z. (2007), Lycium barbarum polysaccharides regulate phenotypic and functional maturation of murine dendritic cells. Cell Biology International, 31: 615–619. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2006.12.002
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 9 March 2006; revised 19 November 2006; accepted 15 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!