Mesenchymal cells from human amniotic fluid survive and migrate after transplantation into adult rat brain
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 845–850, August 2007
How to Cite
Cipriani, S., Bonini, D., Marchina, E., Balgkouranidou, I., Caimi, L., Zucconi, G. G. and Barlati, S. (2007), Mesenchymal cells from human amniotic fluid survive and migrate after transplantation into adult rat brain. Cell Biology International, 31: 845–850. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.01.037
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 14 October 2006; revised 20 December 2006; accepted 31 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!