Oxygen consumption of equine articular chondrocytes: Influence of applied oxygen tension and glucose concentration during culture
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 878–886, September 2007
How to Cite
Schneider, N., Mouithys-Mickalad, A., Lejeune, J.-P., Duyckaerts, C., Sluse, F., Deby-Dupont, G. and Serteyn, D. (2007), Oxygen consumption of equine articular chondrocytes: Influence of applied oxygen tension and glucose concentration during culture. Cell Biology International, 31: 878–886. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.02.002
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 18 August 2005; revised 29 January 2007; accepted 18 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!