Copper induces permeability transition through its interaction with the adenine nucleotide translocase
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 9, pages 893–899, September 2007
How to Cite
García, N., Martínez-Abundis, E., Pavón, N., Correa, F. and Chávez, E. (2007), Copper induces permeability transition through its interaction with the adenine nucleotide translocase. Cell Biology International, 31: 893–899. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.02.003
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 12 October 2006; revised 19 January 2007; accepted 19 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!