Werner syndrome helicase (WRN), nuclear DNA helicase II (NDH II) and histone γH2AX are localized to the centrosome
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 1109–1121, October 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, S., Hemmerich, P. and Grosse, F. (2007), Werner syndrome helicase (WRN), nuclear DNA helicase II (NDH II) and histone γH2AX are localized to the centrosome. Cell Biology International, 31: 1109–1121. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.03.027
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 11 December 2006; revised 19 February 2007; accepted 11 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!