Up-regulation of connexin 43 and gap junctional intercellular communication by Coleusin Factor is associated with growth inhibition in rat osteosarcoma UMR106 cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1420–1427, November 2007
How to Cite
Geng, S., Sun, B., Liu, S. and Wang, J. (2007), Up-regulation of connexin 43 and gap junctional intercellular communication by Coleusin Factor is associated with growth inhibition in rat osteosarcoma UMR106 cells. Cell Biology International, 31: 1420–1427. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.06.008
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 11 April 2007; revised 3 June 2007; accepted 12 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!