Origin of diplochromosomal polyploidy in near-senescent fibroblast cultures: Heterochromatin, telomeres and chromosomal instability (CIN)
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1447–1455, December 2007
How to Cite
Walen, K. H. (2007), Origin of diplochromosomal polyploidy in near-senescent fibroblast cultures: Heterochromatin, telomeres and chromosomal instability (CIN). Cell Biology International, 31: 1447–1455. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.06.015
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 13 February 2007; revised 24 April 2007; accepted 27 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!