Interferon-gamma and lipopolysaccharide stimulation increases matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression and enhances invasion activity in ras/myc-transformed serum-free mouse embryo cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2007 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1511–1517, December 2007
How to Cite
Kidachi, Y., Yamaguchi, H., Umetsu, H. and Ryoyama, K. (2007), Interferon-gamma and lipopolysaccharide stimulation increases matrix metalloproteinase-9 expression and enhances invasion activity in ras/myc-transformed serum-free mouse embryo cells. Cell Biology International, 31: 1511–1517. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.06.018
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 19 March 2007; revised 6 June 2007; accepted 27 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!