Rhabdastrellic acid-A inhibited PI3K/Akt pathway and induced apoptosis in human leukemia HL-60 cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 48–54, January 2008
How to Cite
Guo, J.-F., Zhou, J.-M., Zhang, Y., Deng, R., Liu, J.-n., Feng, G.-K., Liu, Z.-C., Xiao, D.-J., Deng, S.-Z. and Zhu, X.-F. (2008), Rhabdastrellic acid-A inhibited PI3K/Akt pathway and induced apoptosis in human leukemia HL-60 cells. Cell Biology International, 32: 48–54. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.08.009
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 2 February 2007; revised 18 May 2007; accepted 22 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!