An improved protocol that induces human embryonic stem cells to differentiate into neural cells in vitro
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 80–85, January 2008
How to Cite
Zhou, J.-M., Chu, J.-X. and Chen, X.-J. (2008), An improved protocol that induces human embryonic stem cells to differentiate into neural cells in vitro. Cell Biology International, 32: 80–85. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.08.015
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 15 February 2007; revised 29 April 2007; accepted 29 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!