Immunological aspects of human amniotic fluid cells: Implication for normal pregnancy
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 93–99, January 2008
How to Cite
Yan, W.-H., Lin, A., Chen, X.-J., Dai, M.-Z., Xu, H.-H., Chen, B.-G., Gan, L.-H. and Shi, W.-W. (2008), Immunological aspects of human amniotic fluid cells: Implication for normal pregnancy. Cell Biology International, 32: 93–99. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.08.017
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 15 March 2007; revised 7 July 2007; accepted 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!