Vitamin A treatment induces apoptosis through an oxidant-dependent activation of the mitochondrial pathway
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 100–106, January 2008
How to Cite
Klamt, F., Dal-Pizzol, F., Gelain, D. P., Dalmolin, R. S., de Oliveira, B. R., Bastiani, M., Horn, F. and Moreira, J. C. F. (2008), Vitamin A treatment induces apoptosis through an oxidant-dependent activation of the mitochondrial pathway. Cell Biology International, 32: 100–106. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.08.018
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 March 2007; revised 30 April 2007; accepted 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!