Phenotypically and functionally distinct subsets of natural killer cells in human PBMCs
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 188–197, February 2008
How to Cite
Fan, Y.-y., Yang, B.-y. and Wu, C.-y. (2008), Phenotypically and functionally distinct subsets of natural killer cells in human PBMCs. Cell Biology International, 32: 188–197. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.08.025
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 12 April 2007; revised 28 June 2007; accepted 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!