Alternatively spliced forms of the P180 ribosome receptor differ in their ability to induce the proliferation of rough endoplasmic reticulum
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 473–483, May 2008
How to Cite
Bai, J.-Z., Leung, E., Holloway, H. and Krissansen, G. W. (2008), Alternatively spliced forms of the P180 ribosome receptor differ in their ability to induce the proliferation of rough endoplasmic reticulum. Cell Biology International, 32: 473–483. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.10.002
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 29 May 2007; revised 12 September 2007; accepted 4 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!