Nonclassical secretion of human catalase on the surface of CHO cells is more efficient than classical secretion
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 367–373, April 2008
How to Cite
He, Z., Sun, X., Mei, G., Yu, S. and Li, N. (2008), Nonclassical secretion of human catalase on the surface of CHO cells is more efficient than classical secretion. Cell Biology International, 32: 367–373. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.12.003
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 25 June 2007; revised 19 September 2007; accepted 10 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!