A quantitative study of testicular germ cell populations in masculinized neomale common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.)
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 515–524, May 2008
How to Cite
Hulak, M., Psenicka, M., Coward, K. and Linhart, O. (2008), A quantitative study of testicular germ cell populations in masculinized neomale common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.). Cell Biology International, 32: 515–524. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2007.12.019
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 July 2007; revised 12 September 2007; accepted 22 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!