PIKfyve: Partners, significance, debates and paradoxes
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 591–604, June 2008
How to Cite
Shisheva, A. (2008), PIKfyve: Partners, significance, debates and paradoxes. Cell Biology International, 32: 591–604. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.01.006
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 November 2007; revised 4 December 2007; accepted 13 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!