Hyperthermia in combination with oxidative stress induces autophagic cell death in HT-29 colon cancer cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 715–723, July 2008
How to Cite
Chen, F., Wang, C.-C., Kim, E. and Harrison, L. E. (2008), Hyperthermia in combination with oxidative stress induces autophagic cell death in HT-29 colon cancer cells. Cell Biology International, 32: 715–723. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.02.010
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 20 August 2007; revised 15 January 2008; accepted 25 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!