Tel.: +86 451 53601657; fax: +86 451 82392885.
Calcium-sensing receptors induce apoptosis in cultured neonatal rat ventricular cardiomyocytes during simulated ischemia/reperfusion
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 792–800, July 2008
How to Cite
Jiang, C.-m., Han, L.-P., Li, H.-Z., Qu, Y.-B., Zhang, Z.-R., Wang, R., Xu, C.-q. and Li, W.-m. (2008), Calcium-sensing receptors induce apoptosis in cultured neonatal rat ventricular cardiomyocytes during simulated ischemia/reperfusion. Cell Biology International, 32: 792–800. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.03.009
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 15 September 2007; revised 22 November 2007; accepted 21 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!