Cell type dependent endocytic internalization of ErbB2 with an artificial peptide ligand that binds to ErbB2
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 814–826, July 2008
How to Cite
Hashizume, T., Fukuda, T., Nagaoka, T., Tada, H., Yamada, H., Watanabe, K., Salomon, D. S. and Seno, M. (2008), Cell type dependent endocytic internalization of ErbB2 with an artificial peptide ligand that binds to ErbB2. Cell Biology International, 32: 814–826. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.03.012
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 27 September 2007; revised 15 November 2007; accepted 21 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!