Effects of FGF2 and TGFβ1 on the differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 827–834, July 2008
How to Cite
He, H., Yu, J., Liu, Y., Lu, S., Liu, H., Shi, J. and Jin, Y. (2008), Effects of FGF2 and TGFβ1 on the differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells in vitro. Cell Biology International, 32: 827–834. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.03.013
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 7 November 2007; revised 16 February 2008, accepted 21 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!