Hypoxia affects positively the proliferation of bovine satellite cells and their myogenic differentiation through up-regulation of MyoD
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 871–878, August 2008
How to Cite
Kook, S.-H., Son, Y.-O., Lee, K.-Y., Lee, H.-J., Chung, W.-T., Choi, K.-C. and Lee, J.-C. (2008), Hypoxia affects positively the proliferation of bovine satellite cells and their myogenic differentiation through up-regulation of MyoD. Cell Biology International, 32: 871–878. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.03.017
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 3 November 2007, revised 21 December 2007, accepted 28 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!