Erythroid expansion and survival in response to acute anemia stress: The role of EPO receptor, GATA-1, Bcl-xL and caspase-3
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 966–978, August 2008
How to Cite
Aispuru, G. R., Aguirre, M. V., Aquino-Esperanza, J. A., Lettieri, C. N., Juaristi, J. A. and Brandan, N. C. (2008), Erythroid expansion and survival in response to acute anemia stress: The role of EPO receptor, GATA-1, Bcl-xL and caspase-3. Cell Biology International, 32: 966–978. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.04.014
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 7 November 2007, revised 18 February 2008, accepted 2 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!