Isolation and characterization of mesenchymal stem cell population entrapped in bone marrow collection sets
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1116–1125, September 2008
How to Cite
Dvorakova, J., Hruba, A., Velebny, V. and Kubala, L. (2008), Isolation and characterization of mesenchymal stem cell population entrapped in bone marrow collection sets. Cell Biology International, 32: 1116–1125. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.04.024
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 14 December 2007; revised 27 March 2008; accepted 30 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!