Integrity of the cortical actin ring is required for activation of the PI3K/Akt and p38 MAPK signaling pathways in redifferentiation of chondrocytes on chitosan
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1272–1278, October 2008
How to Cite
Park, E. H., Kang, S.-S., Lee, Y.-S., Kim, S.-J., Jin, E.-J., Tak, E. N. and Sonn, J. K. (2008), Integrity of the cortical actin ring is required for activation of the PI3K/Akt and p38 MAPK signaling pathways in redifferentiation of chondrocytes on chitosan. Cell Biology International, 32: 1272–1278. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.07.013
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 15 January 2008; revised 23 April 2008; accepted 15 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!