Adenoviral-mediated interleukin-18 expression in mesenchymal stem cells effectively suppresses the growth of glioma in rats
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 466–474, April 2009
How to Cite
Xu, G., Jiang, X.-D., Xu, Y., Zhang, J., Huang, F.-H., Chen, Z.-Z., Zhou, D.-X., Shang, J.-H., Zou, Y.-X., Cai, Y.-Q., Kou, S.-B., Chen, Y.-Z., Xu, R.-X. and Zeng, Y.-J. (2009), Adenoviral-mediated interleukin-18 expression in mesenchymal stem cells effectively suppresses the growth of glioma in rats. Cell Biology International, 33: 466–474. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.07.023
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 2 November 2007; revised 7 April 2008; accepted 30 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!