Physiological levels of insulin and IGF-1 synergistically enhance the differentiation of mesenteric adipocytes.
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1397–1404, November 2008
How to Cite
Sato, T., Nagafuku, M., Shimizu, K., Taira, T., Igarashi, Y. and Inokuchi, J.-i. (2008), Physiological levels of insulin and IGF-1 synergistically enhance the differentiation of mesenteric adipocytes. Cell Biology International, 32: 1397–1404. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.08.010
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 23 August 2007; revised 8 July 2008; accepted 12 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!