Rat mesenchymal stem cells increase tyrosine hydroxylase expression and dopamine content in ventral mesencephalic cells in vitro
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1433–1438, November 2008
How to Cite
Jin, G.-Z., Cho, S.-J., Choi, E.-G., Lee, Y.-S., Yu, X.-F., Choi, K.-S., Yee, S.-T., Jeon, J.-T., Kim, M.-O. and Kong, I.-K. (2008), Rat mesenchymal stem cells increase tyrosine hydroxylase expression and dopamine content in ventral mesencephalic cells in vitro. Cell Biology International, 32: 1433–1438. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.08.014
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 1 December 2007; revised 25 June 2008; accepted 12 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!