Characterization and hepatogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells from human amniotic fluid and human bone marrow: A comparative study
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1439–1448, November 2008
How to Cite
Zheng, Y.-B., Gao, Z.-L., Xie, C., Zhu, H.-P., Peng, L., Chen, J.-H. and Chong, Y. T. (2008), Characterization and hepatogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells from human amniotic fluid and human bone marrow: A comparative study. Cell Biology International, 32: 1439–1448. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.08.015
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 10 December 2007; revised 4 May 2008; accepted 12 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!