Realgar-induced differentiation is associated with MAPK pathways in HL-60 cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1497–1505, December 2008
How to Cite
Wang, N., Wang, L.-W., Gou, B.-D., Zhang, T.-L. and Wang, K. (2008), Realgar-induced differentiation is associated with MAPK pathways in HL-60 cells. Cell Biology International, 32: 1497–1505. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.08.017
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 15 February 2008; revised 14 May 2008; accepted 12 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!