These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cadmium toxicity in cultured tomato cells—Role of ethylene, proteases and oxidative stress in cell death signaling
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1521–1529, December 2008
How to Cite
Iakimova, E. T., Woltering, E. J., Kapchina-Toteva, V. M., Harren, F. J.M. and Cristescu, S. M. (2008), Cadmium toxicity in cultured tomato cells—Role of ethylene, proteases and oxidative stress in cell death signaling. Cell Biology International, 32: 1521–1529. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.08.021
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 14 March 2008; revised 15 May 2008; accepted 19 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!