Co-transplantation of bFGF-expressing amniotic epithelial cells and neural stem cells promotes functional recovery in spinal cord-injured rats
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2008 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 1546–1558, December 2008
How to Cite
Meng, X.-t., Li, C., Dong, Z.-y., Liu, J.-m., Li, W., Liu, Y., Xue, H. and Chen, D. (2008), Co-transplantation of bFGF-expressing amniotic epithelial cells and neural stem cells promotes functional recovery in spinal cord-injured rats. Cell Biology International, 32: 1546–1558. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.09.001
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 22 March 2008; revised 11 May 2008; accepted 10 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!