Secretion from acinar cells of the exocrine pancreas: Role of enteropancreatic reflexes and cholecystokinin
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2009
How to Cite
Singer, M. V. and Niebergall-Roth, E. (2009), Secretion from acinar cells of the exocrine pancreas: Role of enteropancreatic reflexes and cholecystokinin. Cell Biology International, 33: 1–9. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.09.008
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 15 September 2008; accepted 23 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!