Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico, Ponce, PR 00717.
Experimental reconsideration of the utility of serum starvation as a method for synchronizing mammalian cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 71–77, January 2009
How to Cite
Cooper, S. and Gonzalez-Hernandez, M. (2009), Experimental reconsideration of the utility of serum starvation as a method for synchronizing mammalian cells. Cell Biology International, 33: 71–77. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.09.009
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 2 September 2008; accepted 22 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!