Effect of 60 Hz electromagnetic fields on the activity of hsp70 promoter: An in vitro study
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 419–423, March 2009
How to Cite
Rodríguez de la Fuente, A. O., Alcocer-González, J. M., Heredia-Rojas, A. J., Balderas-Candanosa, I., Rodríguez-Flores, L. E., Rodríguez-Padilla, C. and Taméz-Guerra, R. S. (2009), Effect of 60 Hz electromagnetic fields on the activity of hsp70 promoter: An in vitro study. Cell Biology International, 33: 419–423. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.09.014
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 20 March 2008; revised 10 June 2008; accepted 29 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!