Multiple shRNA-mediated knockdown of TACE reduces the malignancy of HeLa cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 158–164, February 2009
How to Cite
Yan, Y., Zhang, J., Guo, J.-L., Huang, W. and Yang, Y.-Z. (2009), Multiple shRNA-mediated knockdown of TACE reduces the malignancy of HeLa cells. Cell Biology International, 33: 158–164. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.10.008
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 26 May 2008; revised 13 August 2008; accepted 13 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!