Tubulohelical membrane arrays: Novel association of helical structures with intracellular membranes
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 217–223, February 2009
How to Cite
Reipert, S., Kotisch, H., Wysoudil, B. and Neumüller, J. (2009), Tubulohelical membrane arrays: Novel association of helical structures with intracellular membranes. Cell Biology International, 33: 217–223. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.11.007
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 28 October 2008; accepted 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!