The first two authors contributed equally to this study.
Chlamydia pneumoniae induces macrophage-derived foam cell formation via PPAR α and PPAR γ-dependent pathways
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 301–308, March 2009
How to Cite
Mei, C.-l., He, P., Cheng, B., Liu, W., Wang, Y.-f. and Wan, J.-j. (2009), Chlamydia pneumoniae induces macrophage-derived foam cell formation via PPAR α and PPAR γ-dependent pathways. Cell Biology International, 33: 301–308. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2008.12.002
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 27 July 2008; revised 24 September 2008; accepted 5 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!