Human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells are resistant to HBV infection during differentiation into hepatocytes in vivo and in vitro
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 493–500, April 2009
How to Cite
Xie, C., Zheng, Y.-B., Zhu, H.-P., Peng, L. and Gao, Z.-L. (2009), Human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells are resistant to HBV infection during differentiation into hepatocytes in vivo and in vitro. Cell Biology International, 33: 493–500. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.01.006
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 21 April 2008; revised 19 September 2008; accepted 9 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!