Comparative study of DNA damage and repair in head and neck cancer after radiation treatment
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 357–363, March 2009
How to Cite
Rusin, P., Olszewski, J., Morawiec-Bajda, A., Przybylowska, K., Kaczmarczyk, D., Golinska, A. and Majsterek, I. (2009), Comparative study of DNA damage and repair in head and neck cancer after radiation treatment. Cell Biology International, 33: 357–363. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.01.007
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 14 July 2008; revised 5 August 2008; accepted 9 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!