Oxidative preconditioning promotes bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells migration and prevents apoptosis
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 411–418, March 2009
How to Cite
Li, S., Deng, Y., Feng, J. and Ye, W. (2009), Oxidative preconditioning promotes bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells migration and prevents apoptosis. Cell Biology International, 33: 411–418. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.01.012
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 17 June 2008; revised 14 November 2008; accepted 12 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!