The piggyBac transposon is an integrating non-viral gene transfer vector that enhances the efficiency of GDEPT
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 509–515, April 2009
How to Cite
Kang, Y., Zhang, X.-Y., Jiang, W., Wu, C.-Q., Chen, C.-M., Gu, J.-R., Zheng, Y.-F. and Xu, C.-J. (2009), The piggyBac transposon is an integrating non-viral gene transfer vector that enhances the efficiency of GDEPT. Cell Biology International, 33: 509–515. doi: 10.1016/j.cellbi.2009.01.017
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 September 2008; revised 15 December 2008; accepted 30 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!